Established in 1973, we are a community church situated in Cheras, Kuala Lumpur.
Taman Midah Lutheran Church (TMLC) started as a house church at the home of the late Madam Wong Moo Meng, located at Jalan Midah 7, Taman Midah (then commonly known as Bolton Garden).
Thereon, the Church has gradually grown into a full-size capacity church with a broad spectrum of ministries for Christ. Presently, we have more than 300 active members from our English, Mandarin, Cantonese and Myanmar services.
In August 1980, the Church moved into its current building at Jalan Midah 10A. This expansion also marked a historic milestone in establishing a landmark in our Taman Midah neighbourhood.
We are indeed thankful to our Lord that TMLC has been richly blessed over the years with many dedicated brothers and sisters, pastors as well as volunteers.
Dr Lee Chul Woo and Pastor John Bi are the faithful shepherds currently serving at TMLC.
- To be an Apostolic, Evangelistic, Prophetic and Disciple-Making Church.
- To transform people into an active serving Christian
- To evangelize passionately
- To preach the word with power
- To impact the nation through signs and wonders as a witness
- To manifest God’s glory in united worship as God’s family