Established in 1973, we are a community church situated in Cheras, Kuala Lumpur.
Taman Midah Lutheran Church (TMLC) started as a house church at the home of the late Madam Wong Moo Meng, located at Jalan Midah 7, Taman Midah (then commonly known as Bolton Garden).
Thereon, the Church has gradually grown into a full-size capacity church with a broad spectrum of ministries for Christ. Presently, we have more than 300 active members from our English, Mandarin, Cantonese and Myanmar services.
In August 1980, the Church moved into its current building at Jalan Midah 10A. This expansion also marked a historic milestone in establishing a landmark in our Taman Midah neighbourhood.
We are indeed thankful to our Lord that TMLC has been richly blessed over the years with many dedicated brothers and sisters, pastors as well as volunteers.
Reverand Dr Lee Chul Woo 李哲宇牧师 (English Service and Worker-in-Charge), Pastor John Bi Sheng Zeng 毕胜增传道 (Mandarin Service) and Pastor Wong Chee Keong 黄志强传道 (Cantonese Service) are the faithful shepherds currently serving at TMLC.
- Glorifying God as a Missional Church to Impact Our Community
- To Bear the Fruit of Spirit at all Times by Keeping Step with the Spirit
- To Share the Gospel of Jesus Passionately in Word and Deeds
- To Make Disciples of Christ from All Ethnic People by Various Training Programs
- To Practice Love and Care Through Cell Groups
- To Make a Great Impact in Our Communities & Beyond
2021: Know Him & Make Him Known (Overall Theme & Slogan)
2022: Learning & Living Out the Word of God
2023: Living with the Genuine Koinonia
2024: Devoting to Prayers for All Ethnic People
2025: Make a Disciple of All Ethnic People
2026: Evangelism & Mission as a Lifestyle
2027: Worshiping God, Our Ultimate Goal